Why Wool Carpet?
- Wool carpet is durable and soft to our touch; it gives us a warm feeling and has a luxurious look.
- Able to keeps it’s look
Natural wool carpet looks good and durable and due to its natural resilient characteristics it is very much able to withstand heavy traffic. Wool fiber is also naturally soil resistant, making it easier to maintain.
Reason for Using Wool Carpet
- Warm, soft and cosy feel.
- Natural heat and noise insulation material.
- Naturally flame resistant.
- Takes in moisture and helps to control surrounding humidity.
- Able to reduce static shocks.
Wool being natural is highly biodegradable, sustainable and renewable. It is safe to recycle as it is non toxic.
Wool Carpet Maintenance and Care
- The natural attributes of wool help keep your branded wool carpets looking good for longer.
- The naturally scaly surface of wool makes it naturally resistant to soiling. Soil will be held high in the carpet pile where it can be easily removed by vacuuming.
- Wool has natural elasticity so it stands up to everyday wear and tear and resists unsightly crushing from furniture.
- Wool has a natural protective outer layer that prevents water-based spills from penetrating into the fiber.
- Combined with an effective maintenance plan, these natural attributes make it easy to look after your wool carpet or rug.
Maintenance and management of your wool carpet or rug.
When it comes to keeping your carpet looking good and hygienically clean, don't vacuum it too often. As a rule, vacuum at least once a week, more often in heavy traffic areas. Be thorough – vacuum under furniture, behind curtains and where your carpet meets the wall.
Be sure your vacuum cleaner is suitable for your type of carpet. Follow the advice of the carpet manufacturer or your retailer.
If the vacuum has a bag, empty it regularly to ensure the vacuum doesn't lose suction.
Westex Wool Carpet
Westex Wool Carpet Collection
For office and home (Commercial and Residential Spaces)
Westex carpets is a UK leading high end carpet manufacturer and supplier of the finest traditional twist collection wool carpet.
Westex Carpets based in West Yorkshire owns and controls all part of their manufacturing and distribution. This enables Westex to provide exceptional customer service in the UK and worldwide.
Westex can ensure that each manufacturing process from wool to carpet is carried out to exact quality and standards, as all the processes are not only based in the United Kingdom, but also owned and controlled by Westex.
Please check for stock availability before specifying.